About BSc MLT B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc MLT)
BSc MLT Course Duration, Eligibility, Fees, Lateral Entry Overview:-
|Eligibility||10+2 with PCM / PCB|
|Eligibility||10+2 + 2 Years Diploma in Medical Lab Tech|
B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology – Fee Structure
Fees Structure will be different it depends on university/college. Approximate the fees will be starting from 20000 Per Year.
Jobs Prospects after completing B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology Course. | BSC MLT Scope.
After the completion of BSc MLT, you will find a challenging career in a hospital, minor emergency centers, private laboratory, blood donor centers, doctor’s office or clinics. A technician can become a technologist through further education and work experience.
After B.Sc MLT what to do?
- after completing the Bsc MLT course you can study further studies like MSc-MLT or MSc-Microbiology, Biochemistry, Etc courses.
BSc MLT Colleges in Hyderabad | Universities offering BSC MLT Course In India
- Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Warangal
- Separate Affiliated colleges list available on official web site of KNRUHS Course wise.
There are many colleges / Universities offering BSc MLT Course in India, you may check directly with your state universities or can comment below or call us.
- There are many private and Deemed Universities are offering this course.
B.Sc MLT Distance Education:-
- According to UGC-DEB instructions, there is no university/college approved to offer B.Sc MLT courses offered under distance education mode.
- How Ever some universities offer Bachelor of Science in Medical Lab Technology courses for Working Peoples under Industry Integrate / External BMLT Admissions.
BSc MLT Subjects
- Essential Biology
- General Microbiology
- Basic Haematology & Haematological Techniques-I
- Human Anatomy & Physiology-I
- Basics of Biochemistry
- Communication Skills
- Applied Bacteriology
- Applied Haematology-I
- Basic Cellular Pathology
- Analytical Biochemistry
- Medical Laboratory Management
- Blood Banking
- Parasitology & Virology
- Endocrinology, Tumor & Cancer Markers
- Immunology, Serology & Parasitology
- Human Values and Professional Ethics
- Systematic Bacteriology
- Basic Haematology Techniques –II
- Human Anatomy & Physiology –II
- Biochemical Metabolism
- Fundamentals of Computers
- Immunology &Mycology
- Applied Haematology-II
- Clinical Biochemistry-I
- Environmental Sciences
- Histopathology & Cytology technique
- Coagulation studies Systemic Bacteriology, Mycology & Virology
- Quality Laboratory Management & Automation
- Internal assessment & Practical.
Read Also: What is Medical Technologist?