Distance Education Courses in Hyderabad
There are many Open Degree, undergraduate, postgraduate, diploma and pg diploma courses offering distance education courses in Hyderabad for Govt employees, dropouts, PVT employees, housewives, etc. some of the courses are listed below.
List of Distance Education Courses:-
- Bachelor of Arts (General & Honors)
- B.Sc (General & Honors)
- Master of Arts (Hindi, Urdu, Sanskrit, philosophy, sociology, public, personnel management, economics, political science, history, economics)
- M.Sc (Mathematics / Statistics)
- M.Sc (Psychology)
- M.Sc (Zoology)
- M.Sc (Physics)
- M.Sc (Environmental Sciences)
- M.Sc (Chemistry)
- M.Sc (Botany)
- Master of Sciences M.Sc (Applied Mathematics)
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)
- Bachelor of Education (Special Education)
- Master of Education (M.Ed)
- MBA(Hospital & Health Care Management)
- Master’s Degree in Library & Information Science (MLISc)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Library & Information Science (BLISc)
- P.G. Diploma in Marketing Management(PGDMM)
- P.G. Diploma in Business Finance (PGDBF)
- P.G. Diploma in Environmental Studies (PGDES)
- P.G. Diploma in Writing for Mass Media in Telugu (PGDWMMT)
- P.G. Diploma in Human Rights(PGDHR)
- P.G. Diploma in Women’s Studies(PGDWS)
- Certificate Program in Food & Nutrition(CPFN)
- PG Dip.in Culture and Heritage Tourism(PGDCHT)
- Certificate Programme in N.G.O. Management
- Certificate Programme in Early Childhood Care & Education(CECE)
- Certificate Programme in Literacy & Community Development(CLCD)
- P.G. Diploma in Mathematics
- P.G. Diploma in English Language Teaching
- P.G. Diploma in Business Management
- P.G. Diploma in Bioinformatics
- P.G. Diploma in Computer Applications
Before knowing about distance education in Hyderabad, first, you should know what distance education is.
In this article you will get information the complete information about one sitting degree in Hyderabad, Osmania university distance education courses, MBA courses under distance mode, whether the courses like M.Tech, B.Tech, Diploma in Engineering, Nursing, BPT, Optometry LLB, BAMS, B.Pharmacy, etc., conducted under distance mode or not.
What is distance education?
We first know that you know distance education is also called by different names like Correspondence or Open Education, distance learning, such names will be heard by yourselves.
Distance education is a format of education that provides to the student who does not need to be physically attained to class/college regularly.
Distance learning imagines you could study at the best institutes in the world without leaving your country.
The idea of distance learning is not new but increasing rapidly, there are state universities, central universities, open universities and online institutes so what makes distance education different well apart from a much higher degree of Freedom.
It is very much like traditional education. It covers all the levels and subjects often delivered online. You will be taught by a lecturer to receive guidance from tutors. You can discuss your classmates and take exams all, however, without the constraints of physical presence and strict schedules with distance learning.
You can study on your own from anywhere and at any time, so why not start today.
How Distance Education Study Materials will be Get?
Previously all universities who conduct distance learning/education courses sent to students address by post, now materials are available in a form of e-learning materials also called LMS by computers, video lectures, and other electronic forms of teaching.
Who is the approval giving authority for Distance Education Courses?
This is very important to know all students/employees/ individuals who are willing to do distance education courses in India.
The competent/approving authority is only the University Grants Commission & Distance Education Bureau of New Delhi is approved courses for all universities/institutions that intend to run distance education courses.
Before applying for Distance Learning Admission these things should be checked?
Before applying to any university/institution for distance/correspondence/ online courses you must check the following points.
- Whether the university approved by the University Grants Commission or Not?
- The second thing to check whether the university approved by Distance Education Bureau or not.
- Third, it is very important that the course in which you are looking to get the admission that particular course approved by distance education bureau or not.
You are looking for Distance education in Hyderabad for the MBA course then you must check the university listed in UGC and also approval for that particular MBA course in Distance Education Bureau New Delhi.
Benefits of Distance Learning Courses:-
A useful accessible and affordable way to get a nationally recognized and respected qualification. There is a range of benefits to taking a distance learning course creation including flexibility with distance learning courses students can complete the cost anywhere anytime and at their own pace making learning more convenient glows with a busy lifestyle.
Low-cost online/Distance courses are generally less expensive than over further education courses making learning more accessible to everyone. Learn while you work students can complete distance learning courses whilst working part of full-time since they can choose when they wish to study working while studying offers steady income stability and allows students to build up experience.
Stay interested in Innovative interactive resources distance learning office engaging alternative to traditional learning methods skills network is video content interactive games and challenges to motivate students through their course over the last few years. The popularity of distance learning courses has grown remarkably.
The skills network has met this Demand by expanding its range of online distance learning courses for students wishing to gain new skills and improve their knowledge.
Online distance learning platforms taking great strides in enhancing the learning experience. The skills networks online learning platform equal is dedicated to providing engaging exciting and informative resources that will help students learn and progress in their careers.
B.Ed distance education in Hyderabad:
In Hyderabad, B.Ed under distance mode conducting by PGRRCDE (Osmania University) & Dr.B.R. Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad.
You can check about B.Ed Distance Education in detail by clicking here.
The Following Courses will not Offer and Not Valid under Distance Education Mode
- LLB distance education
- M.Tech distance education
- B.Tech distance education
- MSc nursing distance
- MPT distance education
- D pharmacy distance education
- B.Sc-MLT( Bachelor of Science in Medical Lab Technology)
- B.Sc-Optometry (Bachelor of Science in Optometry)
- Diploma in Engineering
- M.Phil And many courses which come under professional and council.
Universities offering distance education in Hyderabad
The following universities are offering correspondence courses in Hyderabad.
- Prof. G Ram Reddy Distance Education (PGRRCDE) Osmania University, Hyderabad
- School of Distance Learning & Continuing Education, Kakatiya University Warangal, Telangana (SDLCEKU)
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad.
- Nalsar University, Hyderabad (NALSARPRO) (Only Related to Law Courses)
- The University of Hyderabad, Hyderabad (Central University)
- Annamalai University Distance Education (ANUDDE)
Distance education colleges Hyderabad.
There are many distance education centers/correspondence courses centers available in Hyderabad, a list of study centers/learning centers can be seen by visiting directly from the respective university website or just dial concerned university contact number to confirm.
Distance Education in Hyderabad for Intermediate & SSC
There are 2 boards are conducting one sitting intermediate (Inter One Sitting) and SSC (10th Class) under the open school system which is also called distance education system.
- Telangana Open School Society, Hyderabad, Telangana
- National Institute of Open Schooling, New Delhi, also called (NIOS)
No, LLB courses come under the purview of Bar Council of India, so there is no LLB course available under distance education in India.
Yes, but it should be approved by UGC & Distance Education Bureau (DEB).
Yes, you can study one regular and one under distance education mode.
Open Degree means a candidate who is not completed his 10th / 12th and having 18 years of age can take admission under open degree (OUS) system by clearing Entrance / Eligibility Test conducted by the respective university like, Kakatiya University, Warangal, Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad.
Yes, you can join the open degree/ Open University degree course by giving entrance examination.
Yes, some universities are accepting students to continue their studies from regular to distance education under credit transfer mode.
No, the B.Tech course will not conduct under distance mode, there is no distance education colleges in Hyderabad & all over India to conduct B.Tech under distance education. (Refer for more details AICTE web site)
Yes, there are many study centers of Telangana Open School and National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) centers to conduct open SSC (10th) and Open Inter, these courses are all under distance education mode.
No, Diploma in Pharmacy, Bachelor in Pharmacy, Master in Pharmacy, Pharma.D courses come under the Pharmacy council of India, PCI has not yet approved any institute to conduct pharmacy courses under distance education mode.
No, engineering courses are not valid under distance education mode.
If You Have Any Quries Regarding Distance Education Courses, Then Comment Below.
- Distance B.Tech Colleges in Hyderabad Approved or Not?
- D. Pharm Course Diploma in Pharmacy Complete Details Check Now
- DMLT Full Form, Course Details, Syllabus, Admission 8801045488
- Jaipur National University, Distance Education | BCom, MBA, BBA
- BCom Full Form, Course Details, Subjects, Admission, Distance Education