How can I apply for inter one sitting
You can apply for inter one sitting admission in any accredited Institute / Study Center of Concerned Open School which you prefer to take admission.
Documents required for Applying Inter One Sitting:-
- Original SSC (10th Class) Pass Certificate along with Xerox Copies of 2 Sets.
- Caste Certificate issued by Mandal Revenue Officer (MRO) or Tashildar in case of claiming fee concession.
- 2 Sets of attested Xerox Copies in case of claiming PHC or Ex-Servicemen Concession.
- Original Intermediate Failed Memo in case of claiming TOC (Transfer of Credit) along with two Xerox copies.
- 3 passport size color photos.
- Resident certificate in case of a candidate who has passed 10th class from other state boards.
Some of the Open Boards offering Inter One Sitting:-
- National Institue of Open Schooling, New Delhi
- Telangana Open School Society (TOSS), Hyderabad
- AP Open School Society, Andhra Pradesh
- MP State Open School, Madhya Pradesh
- Karnataka State Open School, Karnataka
- Jaipur State Open School, Rajasthan
- West Bengal Rabindra Open School, West Bengal
- Maharashtra State Open School, Maharashtra
- Bihar Board of Open Schooling & Examination, Patna (BBOSE)