Approvals of Kakatiya University Distance Education Courses:-
- Kakatiya university distance education courses (KU Distance Education) are all approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) New Delhi & Distance Education Bureau (DEB) New Delhi.
- Kakatiya University is accredited by National Assessment and Accreditation Council with A Grande.
- Kakatiya University Warangal is a member of Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
LIST OF KAKATIYA UNIVERSITY DISTANCE EDUCATION COURSES OFFERED
- MA. English, Telugu, Hindi, Urdu, Sanskrit, Public Administration, Political Science, History, Economics, Sociology, Rural Development, Human Resource Management
- MCom., MA, M.Sc. Mathematics, M.Sc. Environmental Science, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry.
- MSc. Computer Science
- Professional: M.Sc. Psychology; Master of Social Work; LLM; MBA; MCJ BCJ; BLISc
Under-Graduate: BA / B.Com (Gen & Computers) / BBM/ B.Sc
PG Diploma · Computer Applications / Business Management/Guidance and Counseling
- CLSI/Communication Skills in English; Skill & Job Oriented Courses (Certificate & Diploma): Beautician/Drawing/Advanced Diploma in Computer Applications/Mastering of Web Design/Net Programming / OOP (Programming)/Tally/DTP
KAKATIYA UNIVERSITY OPEN DEGREE:- KU SDLCE
Kakatiya University open degree admissions offer for Inter fail students or 18 years of age complete students to continue their studies by giving Kakatiya University Entrance Exams. After passing,KU ENTRANCE exams student can join directly in BA or B.Com (Gen & Computers) course.
KAKATIYA UNIVERSITY DISTANCE EDUCATION STUDY CENTRES
Kakatiya university having limited study centers all over Telangana, a student can take admission any of the Kakatiya university study centers as per their convenience.
Kakatiya University Open Degree & UG & PG Admission Last Dates 2019-2020
- Open Degree (Through Entrance) for Inter Fail Students is 06.08.2019.
- UG & PG 1st Year Admission (for Inter / Degree Pass) 13.08.2019 (Without late fee)
- 14.08.2019 to 19.08.2019 with late fee of Rs.100/-
- 20.08.2019 to 28.08.2019 with late fee of Rs.200/-