MBA For Working Professionals In Hyderabad
MBA FOR WORKING PROFESSIONALS IN HYDERABAD: it is a goal of every degree passed out especially those who are working in the marketing, project, human resource, operations, banking, etc., fields to complete Master of Business Administration (MBA) while working.
There are many universities are offering MBA courses for working professionals under distance / Flexi Mode/ Industry Integrate / External and online mode in India.
- Intermediate + Graduate in any field & Some Universities will conduct entrance tests like ICET.
- 2 Years & Executive – MBA 1 Year.
Mode of Instructions:-
The mode of instructions of MBA course for working professionals is:-
- PCP Classes on Weekdays
- Online Instructional Portal / Virtual Learning
- Study Material
Specializations Subjects in MBA
There are almost every field subjects offering as a Major / Dual specialization Subject in MBA there are:-
- MBA- Marketing Management
- MBA- Human Resource Management
- MBA – Operations Management
- MBA – Retail Management
- MBA – Project Management
- MBA – Hospital Administration / Management
- MBA – Information Technology
- MBA – Finance Management
- MBA – Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Approx. Starting from 15000 to 1 Lakh Depending on University / Subject.
- Commonly every year admissions will start from January Session (Depend on UGC Notification)
- Last Admission Dates will be up to April/May
- There are 2 admission sessions in every year.
Distance MBA v/s Executive MBA
an Executive MBA is for experienced professionals with ample work experience who are looking to develop their profile within the same organization or industry.
if you are a mid-career professional dealing with falling hair rising stress levels and a stagnating career an Executive MBA could be a good option to consider to tackle at least one of these three problems
it offers a second chance to those who regret not getting a regular MBA in the early stage of their career and losing out on all the excellent career opportunities.
What are the benefits of an Executive MBA? What’s the difference between an Executive MBA and a regular full time MBA?
The MBA degree comes in various modes full-time part-time distance online and Executive MBA programs an Executive MBA program or EMBA.
It is meant for seasoned professionals with significant years of work experience and it’s designed to ensure continuity of their career.
so the EMBA is structured around evenings and weekends when these professionals can attend classes without having to disrupt their current employment.
The motivation for an Executive MBA is to enhance the student’s business knowledge within the purview of her current career track.
EMBA programs are designed to take inexperienced professionals and give them management business and leadership training for bigger better roles in their current industry.
The one glaring benefit of joining an EMBA program is the ability to set one’s career track on Fast Forward.
Candidates who join such programs are already well established in their organizations.
typical EMBA student profiles have around 14 years of work experience with nine years of managerial experience.
They are usually over 35 years of age their experience puts them at a significant advantage of knowing how they want to shape their career growth.
An EMBA program fills those gaps needed to place them in senior executive and leadership roles from the EMBA Council.
Student exit surveys the most tangible benefit comes in salary boosts and promotions.
here’s what the most recent survey found to keep in mind that this was conducted on graduates from primarily US business schools no career breaks are required to get the degree.
These programs are designed around work schedules spanning enough months for the candidate to arrange their work around their class commitments this also means a steady flow of income added to the flexibility of the program.
The vast experience of EMBA students translates into a diverse and rich study environment its participants get a unique opportunity to share and learn from each other while growing valuable networks.
At the same time, a full-time MBA differs from an Executive MBA.
In essentially these aspects the target student profile average age and work experience, the selectivity class structure tuition costs the MBA experience and the most significant of them all post MBA goals.
a regular MBA is for professionals with only a few years of work experience looking to enter business management roles or change their career track.
An EMBA is not as competitive as a full-time MBA the intake capacity is lower the acceptance criteria are less stringent.
GMAT score averages are low in contrast a regular MBA program can be highly competitive with acceptance rates below 10% enrollments can be in hundreds depending on the school.
In full-time program, students have to say goodbye to their jobs to pursue the degree.
there are no career gaps for EMBA students the tuition for EMBA programs can be substantially higher due to its part-time nature an EMBA program is not as immersive as a regular full-time MBA.
That’s because students don’t stay on campus or interact with each other on a daily basis full-time residential programs having a rigorous curriculum focusing primarily on a peer-to-peer learning environment.
Students are also much more involved in the social and networking opportunities available a full-time MBA is usually the best choice for career changes compared to an EMBA.
EMBA graduates also often have the financial advantage of being sponsored by their companies for the degree.
The possibility of an employer sponsorship and a steady flow of current income can provide a serious relief from its high price tag.
but EMBA’s dual nature of commitments work plus school can be quite taxing on its students from a workload perspective.
despite all the differences between a regular MBA and an EMBA one cannot stress enough on the most crucial of them all your career goals older.
full-time MBA students on the wrong side of 30 years are not unheard of EMBA helps in developing a theoretical background for those who are already well-versed with the practices.
If you’re looking for a fully involved practical classroom experience for your post MBA career then a regular MBA would still be the right choice regardless of your age and prior work experience.
EMBA is not meant for those who are starting out of fresh EMBA grads tend to get promoted are given more responsibilities and are compensated far more than MBA grads for their roles since their prior experience plays an important part in their compensation discussions.
And that’s why most B schools don’t even publish their placement statistics for EMBA graduates as most of their career development happens internally within their former organizations.
Let’s take a look at the best executive MBA programs in the world
starting with the best EMBA programs in the USA this is not a comprehensive list but good enough to get an idea of the investments and the outcomes interestingly though premier schools like the.
- Stanford Graduate School of Business
- Harvard Business School
- Dartmouth’s Tuck Business School doesn’t have any Executive MBA programs at all that’s why you don’t find them in these rankings.
Distance MBA Universities in India
Some of the following Universities are offering Distance MBA / Online MBA for Working Professionals.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)
- Annamalai University, Tamilnadu
- AMITY University , Noida
- Dr. Dy. Patil University, Mumbai
- PGRRCDE,OU (Osmania University),Hyderabad, Telangana
- Kakatiya University, Warangal, Telangana
- JSS Academy of Higher Education and Research, Mysuru (Deemed to be University)
- Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal (Deemed to be University)
- Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune (Deemed to be University)
- CHANDIGARH UNIVERSITY, CHANDIGARH (PRIVATE UNIVERSITY)
- J.E.C.R.C. UNIVERSITY, VIDHANI (PRIVATE UNIVERSITY)
- SHRI VENKATESHWARA UNIVERSITY, GAJRAULA (PRIVATE UNIVERSITY)
- PERIYAR UNIVERSITY, SALEM (STATE UNIVERSITY)
- SRI KRISHNADEVARAYA UNIVERSITY, ANANTHAPUR
- MATS UNIVERSITY, RAIPUR (PRIVATE UNIVERSITY)
- JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA, DELHI (CENTRAL UNIVERSITY)
- AMITY UNIVERSITY, JAIPUR (PRIVATE UNIVERSITY)
- MADURAI KAMARAJ UNIVERSITY, MADURAI (STATE UNIVERSITY)
- MANONMANIAM SUNDARNAR UNIVERSITY, TIRUNELVELI (STATE UNIVERSITY)
- Dr. B.R Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad
- Suresh Gyan Vihar University,Rajasthan
There are many universities are offering MBA Courses under Distance / Online mode you can check the approval of that particular university by visiting the official web site of the Distance Education Bureau.
Is Distance MBA Worth It?
Yes, 100% worth it for those who unable to attend regular classes for some reason. or those who are working they can do distance MBA courses and they are eligible to get promotion also with the help of a distance MBA course.
Is Distance MBA Valid For Canada PR?
Yes, the distance MBA valid for Canada PR, but the University which issued a distance MBA course should be approved by the Universities Grants Commission (UGC) and Distance Education Bureau (DEB) for the particular course and session.
Distance MBA is eligible for UGC NET?
yes, a minimum of 55% marks required and also approved by UGC & DEB.
Can do regular MBA after distance BBA?
Yes. You can do a regular MBA course after distance BBA passing from UGC & Distance Education Bureau / Council Approved University.
Cheapest distance MBA in india
The cheapest distance MBA in India offering university is Jaipur National University, Jaipur.
Can do P.hD after distance MBA?
Yes, students who have passed the distance MBA course in which university is approved by UGC & Distance Education Bureau (DEB) are eligible to study P.hD.
Distance MBA without Entrance?
The Distance MBA without entrance exam will be done at
- Jaipur National University, Rajasthan
- Annamalai University, Tamilnadu
- Madurai Kamaraj University, Distance Education, Madhurai, Tamilnadu
- Subharti University Distance Education
- Sangai International University Manipur (External)
- Dr.DY.Patil University Mumbai.
What We DO
Easyadmissions.org can help you in getting Distance MBA for working professionals in Hyderabad, Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Kolkatta, Lucknow, Manipur, Rajasthan, Gujrat, etc., states
Easy Admissions,Easyadmissions.org can also offer a fee concession or scholarships for MBA distance education courses for working professionals in the selected universities.
send us an email if you’d like professional help.
we have got some of the best Regular MBA & executive MBA under Distance /Online / Correspondence Mode.
to help you improve your chances of getting into the admission in MBA or EMBA programs in the below listed UGC & Distance Education Bureau Approved Universities in India for Working Professionals.
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)
- Annamalai University Distance Education, Tamil Nadu
- Dr.DY.Patil University , Mumbai
- Sangai International University, Manipur
- MATS University, Chhattisgarh.
- Is Open School Certificate Valid or Not?Table of Contents Is Open School Certificate Valid or Not?Let me show you some references to understand better.How Many Open Schools are there in India?What about Central Government jobs? Is Open School Certificate Valid for Central Government Jobs as well?What Read More …
- Telangana Paramedical Board Admission Notification 2020-2021 Released |TSPMB TelanganaThe Telangana Paramedical Notification 2020-2021 for admission into Government & Private Paramedical Colleges into various 2 years duration paramedical courses has released on 23.10.2020 officially by the TSPMB, Telangana on the official website www.tspmb.gov.in Table of Contents TSPMB Admission Notification Read More …
- TS Open Inter Admissions 2020-21 Call Now 8801045488TS Open Inter Admissions 2020-21 TS Open Inter Admissions 2020-21 (TOSS Admission Notification) for Open SSC & Open Intermediate examination will be expected to be released on the following dates. Particulars Last Dates (Expected) Admission Notification (Online Admission) Dates 31.10.2020 Read More …
- NIOS Admission 2020-21 in Hyderabad – Check NowTable of Contents NIOS Admission 2020-21 in HyderabadNIOS Courses OfferedSubjects Offered under NIOS 10th & Open Inter (12th) classes are:-NIOS Study Material:-NIOS Online Classes / Live PCPNIOS Secondary Admission Required Documents:-NIOS Senior, Sr. Secondary Admission Required Documents:-When NIOS Exam Held Read More …
- BSc Optometry Colleges in Hyderabad – Check NowTable of Contents BSc Optometry Colleges in HyderabadBSc Optometry Colleges in Hyderabad or Telangana not available? What is the Option?BSc Optometry How Many Years?What is the Eligibility Criteria?BSc Optometry Lateral Entry Admission Available?Is BSc optometry distance education Available?BSc Optometry Job Read More …