Kakatiya University Open Degree Admissions-2019
Kakatiya University Warangal Correspondence UG, PG, Certificate & Diploma Courses admission 2019
Kakatiya University Distance Education & Open Degree Admissions 2019 – Kakatiya University, Warangal invites applications for admission to the following courses for the academic year 2019-20 in the School of distance learning and continuing education.
Check more information on KU Warangal Distance Education Courses 2019, application form, admission dates, eligibility criteria, etc. from the page below.
About the Kakatiya University
- Kakatiya University Distance Education (KUDE) was established on 19th August 1976 to fulfill the aspirations of the Telangana people for higher education. The University is committed to meet the augmented demand for the expansion of specialized courses from time to time.
- The School of Distance Learning and Continuing Education (SDLCE) at Kakatiya University was established in 1988 to offer a number of graduate and postgraduate courses to over 5,000 students in the Telangana region, who could not attend regular classroom coaching.
Courses Offered by Kakatiya University Distance Education
- A. English, Telugu, Hindi, Urdu, Sanskrit, Public Administration, Political Science, History, Economics, Sociology, Rural Development, Human Resource Management;
- Com., MA, M.Sc. Mathematics, M.Sc. Environmental Science, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry;
- Sc. Computer Science;
- Professional: M.Sc. Psychology; Master of Social Work; LLM; MBA; MCJ; BCJ; BLISc
- BA / B.Com (Gen & Computers) / BBM/ B.Sc.
- Computer Applications / Business Management/Guidance and Counseling
- CLSI/Communication Skills in English; Skill & Job Oriented Courses (Certificate & Diploma): Beautician/Drawing/Advanced Diploma in Computer Applications/Mastering of Web Design/Net Programming / OOP (Programming)/Tally/DTP
Kakatiya University Open Degree Courses for 18 years completed or 10th pass / inter pass or fail students can join
BA or B.Com (Gen & Computers)
by Appearing Entrance Examination conducted by KU Warangal.
Kakatiya University Distance Education Admission 2019 Application Form
- Application Forms and Prospectus can be downloaded from sdlceku.co.inor can be obtained from SDLCE Head Office, KU or from the SDLCE Study Centers, Registration.
- Fee for PG/PG Diploma/Diploma/Certificate Courses is Rs.250/-; for UG is Rs.200/- and for M.Sc. Physics, Botany, Zoology, Chemistry/PG Diploma in Guidance and Counseling is Rs.500/-.
- The fee can be paid through challan at SBH Ext Counter at SDLCE only or can be paid through DD Drawn in favor of the Director, SDLCE, KU, Warangal from SBH/SBI/Andhra Bank payable at Warangal.
- List of Study Centers, Fee Particulars, Mode of Submission and other details can be had from the prospectus or visit sdlceku.co.in.
Kakatiya University, Warangal
School of Distance Learning and Continuing Education, Kakatiya University, Vidyaranyapuri Warangal-506009, (Accredited with ‘A’ Grade by NAAC, & recognized by distance education council (DEC), New Delhi), Phone: 0870-2438877; Website www.sdlceku.co.in, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enquire Now (Whatsapp)
For More Information Enquire by sending Whatsapp Click Here