Sangai International University Admissions 2020-2021 are Open
The Sangai International University, Manipur is a First State Private University in Manipur in the year 2015, Established by UGC under section 22(f) of the UGC Act 1956, and approved by the Govt of Manipur.
SIUM Admissions Open for 2020-2021 Session under Regular and External Mode courses which is conducted in the field of Engineering, Paramedical, Management, and Information Technology. Computer Science, Arts, Commerce, Education, Ayurveda, Pre-University Courses, etc.,
Sangai International University Admission Last Dates & Fees Structure
Important Dates for 2020-2021 Admissions of SIUM University.
- Admission Form Starting: December
- Admission Closing : January / Feb
- Examination Commencing: June / July & Dec-January
- Results: August /September & March / April
- Mark sheet Issuance: October/November & May / June
- Registration Fees: Rs.2500/-
- Examination Fees: Rs.2500/- Per Year
- Course Fees: Please Refer Official Website of University i.e., www.sangaiinternationaluniversity.edu.in or Contact University.
Other certificate Fees Structure:-
- Provisional Certificate Fee: 2000/-
- Migration Certificate Fee: 2000/-
- Degree / Convocation Fee: 3000/-
Sangai International University Courses:-
- B.Tech / M.Tech / Diploma
- MBA / BBA / DBA
- MCA / BCA / DCA
- BA / B.Com / B.Sc (All Groups)
- MA / M.Com / M.Sc (All Groups)
- B.Sc & M.Sc, Diploma in Optometry, Physiotherapy, Laboratory Technology, Radiology & Imaging Technology, ECG, DMST, Etc.,
- Pre-University Courses.
How To Apply:-
Before applying first read all details like courses, duration. fees structure, eligibility, examination details, approvals, etc., after that, follow the below details and enclosed the following documents.
- Step 1. Download Sangai International University Admission form for 2020-2021 session from the official web site of university or in person.
- Step 2. After Downloading Fill Complete Application / Admission form of SIUM in Capital Letters (Names / Father / Mother Name as per your 10th Class Mark sheet only).
- Step 3. Paste Recent Passport Size Photograph.
- Step 4. Attach the Secondary Mark sheet (10th Class) with self-attested.
- Step 5. Attach Sr.Secondary (12th / Intermediate) with self – attested.
- Step 6. Attach self – attested Photo Id Proof of any like AADHAR Card.
- Step 7. No Objection Certificate from your Employer (Original Copy).
- Step 8. Complete fees should be Drawn in Favor of “SANGAI INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY” Payable at “Churachandpur” Manipur Only.
- Step 9. If you are an NRI then Attach your Passport along with Residential Permit issued by concerned State.
- Step 10. Complete Form Should be Send to university address by India Post Only.
if you are facing any problem to applying Sangai International University Admissions 2020-2021 then comment below
Sangai International University Study Centre
Sangai International University doesn’t have any study centers, as per UGC notification, no university permitted to establish study centers outside.
However, students from another state can pursue courses in Sangai international university, Manipur
Sangai international university syllabus
Sangai International University will update all course syllabus under the student login dashboard after the registration.
Sangai international university admission form (pdf) (Registration Form)
For all courses, admissions kindly download the admission form of Sangai international university or click here to get admission form Click Here
Is Sangai international university UGC approved?
Yes, Sangai International University approved / Listed by UGC under its official website of www.ugc.ac.in under state private universities list in the Manipur state.
Is Sangai International University AIU (Association of Indian Universities) Approved?
Yes, Sangai International University is a member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). You can approach AIU for verification.