Telangana Open School October-2019 (TOSS) declared Supply Examination time table for October 2019 examination for TS OPEN INTER & TS OPEN SSC & VOCATIONAL courses on its official web site.
Students who have paid the supply examination fees in mee-Seva. Online for October-2019 examinations can write the examination which is starting from 30.10.2019 to 11.11.2019 in all over Telangana examination centers.
TOSS SUPPLEMENTARY OCT-NOVEMBER 2019 EXAMINATIONS ARE POSTPONED (FIRST 4 EXAMS) REVISED TIME TABLE DOWNLOAD FROM HERE
TS open Inter and Open SSC examination timings are from Morning 9.30 to 12.30 PM
TS OPEN SCHOOL SUPPLY OCTOBER-2019 TIME TABLE (Revised)
HALL TICKETS – 2019 OCTOBER EXAMINATION
Telangana Open School (TOSS) October-2019 Hall Tickets issued on official web site of telanganaopenschool.org link.
Students who have failed Telangana Open School SSC and Open Inter examinations in April-2019 or back years in 2015.2016.2017.2018 are eligible for appear to toss open inter and 10th examination in October-2019 (Supplementary) Examination.
Those students are paid TS Open Inter & TS Open SSC supplementary examination fees in mee-Seva centers for October-2019 examinations can download ts open inter and ts open SSC (10th class) hall tickets from the TOSS Web site.
Telangana Open School will issue hall tickets from 01.10.2019 (expected) for all learners who paid toss examination fees by online can get hall tickets online and also offline hall tickets in respective study centers in the Telangana state.
4 Steps to Download Telangana Open School Hall Ticket 2019 October-2019 Examination
- Visit the web site of Telangana open school society (TOSS) or scroll down for the
- Click on SSC & INTER October-2019 Hall Tickets
- Select Your District which you have taken admission from
- Enter your admission number to get your hall ticket.
TOSS HALL TICKETS 2019 October
TOSS INTER HALL TICKET 2019 DOWNLOAD
TOSS SSC HALL TICKET 2019 DOWNLOAD
The Hal Ticket contents with all the details which are sufficient for examinations and time table separately date wise, time-wise, subject-wise. Check below
- HT NO
- ADMISSION NO
- DISTRICT CODE
- PH CODE
- NAME OF THE STUDENT
- FATHERS NAME
- CENTRE CODE
- NAME & ADDRESS OF THE EXAMINATION CENTER
- SUBJECT GROUP
- SUBJECT CODE
- DATE OF EXAM TIME OF EXAM
- STUDY CENTER NAME & ADDRESS
Important Information for students who are appearing TS Open Inter & TS Open SSC October-2019 Supplementary Examination.
- Downloaded or Original Hall Ticket should be kept with you till the passing the examination
- Without Original Hall Ticket Candidate not allowed entering/writing toss examination center.
- A student should report / present before 1 hr of the time shown in the hall ticket.
How To Collect Original Hall Ticket of TOSS, Telangana Open School Hall Ticket -2019 Supplementary Examination.
- Ts open school society Hyderabad, Telangana will issue original hall tickets of 2019 October examination to study centers only
- Go to your study center where you have taken toss admission and collect your toss oct-2019 hall ticket.
POINTS TO CHECK CAREFULLY BY THE STUDENT
- Candidate should verify the entries printed in the TOSS October 2019 examination hall ticket carefully.
- If any discrepancy should be brought to the notice to the Head Master / Principal / AI Coordinator of the study center which student paid fees at the time of admission.
- A student should read carefully the instructions printed on the answer book. The Roll No. noted in the hall ticket should tally with the roll no printed on the OMR barcoded sheet supplied. It is the responsibility of the student to collect the correct OMR sheet from the Invigilator, pinning of wrong bar-coded sheets will lead to wrong declaration of result.
- Candidate should occupy the seat allotted to him/ her before 30 minutes of commencement of examination.
- Candidate should carry the hall ticket original for the inspection purpose by the Chief / Asst. Superintendent / Departmental officer of the Examination officer appointed by the Telangana Open School Society (TOSS)
- Signature and Stamp Should be taken from the Head Master / Co-Ordinator Compulsory
DO’S & DONT’s
- Candidate should be collect/receive correct question paper from the invigilator.
- Candidate should note write his / her name/roll no in anywhere in the part of the er sheet/booklet.
- Question of very short answer type should be answered at one place in the same order given in the question paper.
- Strict Salient should be maintained in the examination hall.
- Cell / Mobile phones and pagers, iPods, laptops, and other electronics items are not permitted in the examination hall.
- Candidate should not copy from others.
- Should not bring any printed material in the examination hall.
- Telangana Open School (TOSS) Special Admission Notification 2019-20 (Issued)
- How can I apply for inter one sitting?
- BBOSE 10th & 12th Class Admit Card 2019 Declared @bbose.org
- Bihar Open School,Patna (Bbose) Admission Open 2020
- BBOSE Admissions 2020,Registration,Exam,Admit Card 10th |12th