TS Paramedical Board TSPMB Admission Notification 2019-2020 is released vide Notification No: 47/TSPMB/Admissions/AY 2019-20, on Dated: 14.09.2019 for the following Courses admissions for the 2019-2020 session.
- DIPLOMA IN MEDICAL LAB TECHNOLOGY (DMLT)
- DIPLOMA IN OPTOMETRY TECHNICIAN (DOT)
- DIPLOMA IN HOSPITAL FOOD SERVICE MANAGEMENT TECHNICIAN (DHFSM)
- DIPLOMA IN MULTIPURPOSE HEALTH ASSISTANT – MALE (DMPHW-M
- DIPLOMA IN OPHTHALMIC ASSISTANT (DOA)
- DIPLOMA IN AUDIO-METRI TECHNICIAN (DAM)
- DIPLOMA IN RADIOTHERAPY TECHNICIAN (DRTT)
- DIPLOMA IN PERFUSION TECHNICIAN (DPERFU)
- DIPLOMA IN DIALYSIS (DDIALY)
- DIPLOMA IN MEDICAL IMAGING TECHNICIAN (DMIT)
- DIPLOMA IN RESPIRATORY THERAPY TECHNICIAN (DREST)
- DIPLOMA IN MEDICAL STERILIZATION MANAGEMENT & Operation Theater Technician (DMS&OTT)
- Diploma in Hearing Language & Speech Therapy Technician (DLHST)
- Diploma in Dental Technician (DDT)
- Diploma in Dental Hygienist (DDHY)
- Diploma in Micro Surgery (DMS)
- Diploma in Anesthesia Technician (DANS)
- Diploma in Cath Lab Technician (DCLT)
- Diploma in Radiographic Assistant (DRGA)
- Diploma in Dark Room Assistant (DDRA)
- Diploma in ECG Technician (DECG)
- Diploma in Cardiology Technician (DCARDIO)
The Telangana, TS Paramedical Board established by the government of Telangana was issued admission notification for 2019-2020 session into 2 years full-time courses.
Students belong from the Telangana those are completed Intermediate / 12th class from the students who have passed the intermediate course can apply for admission is tspmb courses 2019-2020 session.
TS Paramedical Board Admission Schedule and Last Dates for 2019-2020.
|1||Date of Issue Notification||Already Issued on 14.09.2019|
|2||Last Date to submission of Filled Admission Forms to District Medical & Health Officer||25.09.2019|
|3||Completion of Counseling Process & Allotment of Candidates to the Institutes by DM&HO||03.10.2019|
|4||Last Date of Submission of Selection List Approved by the DM&HO under the Govt Quota to tspmb||05.10.2019|
|5||Last Date for Submission of Selection List Under Management Quota to TSPBP for Verification||15.10.2019|
|6||List of Selected Candidates who joined institutions should be sent to board.||21.10.2019|
|7||Commencement of classes||09.10.2019|
Tuition Fees:-The tuition fees prescribed by the Telangana Paramedical and Government of Telangana is Rs. 13000 to 40000/-
Medium:-The medium of instructions/teaching for all TS paramedical courses is in English Language Only.
Eligibility:– Candidates who have passed intermediate with BiPC Groups are given preference however if not available BiPC candidates then next preference will be given to MPC candidates after that for General Intermediate passed students can also apply for paramedical courses.
For Admission in DRTT Course student belongs to Intermediate BiPC or M.P.C is compulsory.
Attendance: – Minimum 75% attendance is mandatory for all students of all paramedical courses and also for practical’s failing such candidates is not allowed to appear in the final examination conducted by the tspmb Telangana.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE STUDENTS
- Filled in Application form should be reached to the DM&HO office or concerned before 5 PM on 25.09.2019
- The application shall be filled with his/her own writing in English only by the candidate.
- Application with incomplete / or false information may be rejected without any notice.
- Candidate cannot change the local status and social states after submitting the admission.
What Documents Need to Submit Along with TSPMB Admission Form
- SSC ( 10th Class) Marks Sheet
- 12th Marks Sheet (Intermediate)
- Transfer Certificate
- Certificate of study from 6th class to Intermediate
- If belongs to SC/ST/BC enclose caste certificate issued by the Competent authority for proof of reservation to claim the scholarship.
- Copy of Aadhar
- Passport Size Photograph
- The fee of Rs.100/- towards processing fee in cash submits in concerned on or before 25.09.2019 by 5 PM.
TS PARAMEDICAL BOARD AFFILIATED COLLEGES
Telangana TS paramedical Board have approved paramedical colleges in all over Telangana State in the following districts.
- Mahabubabad Nagar
- Jogulamba Gadwal
- Ranga Reddy
Detailed information about colleges can be seen on TSPMB Telangana Paramedical Board official website or in person by visiting TS Paramedical Board. Hyderabad.
Hope this information useful to who are looking for Paramedical courses in Telangana.
If you have any doubts or more queries comment below
- NIOS Admission 2020-21 in Hyderabad – Check Now
- BSc Optometry Colleges in Hyderabad – Check Now
- How to become a Robotics Engineer
- Distance B.Tech Colleges in Hyderabad Approved or Not?
- D. Pharm Course Diploma in Pharmacy Complete Details Check Now