The University of Hyderabad issued MBA admission notification -2020-2021 from eligible candidates, on its official web site http://acad.uohyd.ac.in.
About UOH, Hyderabad:-
The University of Hyderabad, a Central University established by an Act of Parliament (1974), is a Unitary University situated at Gachibowli Hyderabad, Telangana state.
University Of Hyderabad MBA Admission Notification-2020-2021 Details
|Course Name||Master of Business Administration (MBA)|
|University of Hyderabad MBA Eligibility||A minimum three year first-class Bachelor’s degree (or its equivalent with 60%) in any discipline recognized by UGC/the Association of Indian Universities/AICTE, obtained on or before June 2019. Those completing their final examinations by June 2020 can also apply. Should appear in CAT-2019, conducted by the IIMs on 24th November 2019|
|Admission Procedure||CAT 2019 scores will be used for short listing the candidates for group discussion/interview. A candidate therefore has to appear for CAT 2019 to be conducted by the IIMs during November, 2019. IIMs have no role either in the selection process or in the conduct of the programme|
|How to Apply||Application form has to be submitted online from official web link from 21st August, 2019 to 15th December, 2019.|
|Application Fees||General Category Rs. 550/-|
*Note:- Fees once submitted will not be refunded / adjusted in any circumstances
|Procedure to follow online for paying online fees||After filling the online application form, the candidate can pay the fees immediately using ONLINE Payment Gateway link provided on the form.|
There is no need to have account in HDFC (or) ICICI (or) SBI banks to pay Application Fee in respective Payment Gateway.
University of Hyderabad MBA fees
Ist Semester:- Rs.50.850/- and from II semester Onwards: Rs.33000/- each semester. for more information refer prospectus.
How to Apply Online MBA-2020-2021 Admission form
Read Step by Step:-
- Open Official web site link (After Opening you will get Screen Like This) Click on Start New Application.
- After Clicking Start New Application you will get a screen like this.
How to pay university of Hyderabad MBA fees online
Also Read:- Annamalai University Distance Education
Follow these steps to pay online MBA 2020-2021 fees payment.
- Click on the Payment gateway link which is the available online official website. (You will Find Screen Like This) select one I Accept Terms & Conditions.
- After accepting terms & Conditions and selecting pay fees option will get a screen like this .enter your registration num and other details in the form to pay fees.
- MBA 2020-21 Prospectus
- Online Application Link
- How to Print E-Receipt
- Payment Gateway
- OBC Certificate Format (Note: It should be issued after 1/4/2017)
- EWS Reservation
You May is Also Interested in Reading:-
- Online Bachelor of Arts Degree
- Distance Education Masters Programs
- Telangana Open School (TOSS) Special Admission Notification 2019-20 (Issued)
- How to Study With Concentration & intelligently
- YBN University Courses| Eligibility |Fees |Admission