Sir, kindly inform me how to get a provisional certificate, migration, and degree certificate from sangai international university Manipur?
How to get a provisional certificate from Sangai international university?
For getting a provisional certificate from Sangai international university Manipur, you need to follow the below procedure.
List of Enclosures to be submitted while sending provisional / migration/degree certificate issue form.
- Complete Filled Application Form for Issuing Provisional / Migration / Degree Certification (form can be downloaded from Sangai International University Student Login Section.
- Enclose 10th class mark Sheet
- Enclose 12th Mark sheet (in case applying for Bachelors / Diploma Certificate)
- Enclose Degree Mark sheet (in case applying Master Degree Course Provisional Certificate)
- Enclose PG Mark sheet (in case applying for PG Diploma Provisional Certificate)
- Enclose All Sangai International University Mark sheets.
- Enclose Original Transfer / Leaving Certificate in case applying for Migration Certificate.
- Paste Recent Passport Size Photo attested by notary/gazette officer
- Enclose Identity Proof-Like Aadhar, Voter Id, etc.,
- Fees for getting Certificates from Sangai International University Provisional Certificate Fee: Rs.2000/-, Migration Certificate Fee: Rs. 2000/- & Degree / Convocation certificate fee: Rs.3000/-
- Take Demand Draft of Above Fees in Favor of “Sangai International University” Payable at “Churachandpur” Manipur.
- All Documents must be attested by the Gazette officer or Notary.
Send to : Address: Sangai International University, VM Building, Rengkai Road, Churachandpur, Manipur 795128 (by Indian speed post only)