Benefit of Distance Education Courses
The main benefit of Distance Education courses is that it allows you to Study while doing and home life.
- You can usually also set your own pace of study according to the daily plan.
- It is your decision as to when and where you study.
- It doesn’t matter where you live – you can gain a degree from anywhere in the world with the help of online and study material.
- As with a full-time degree, students may find that they gain useful, transferable skills, such as planning and research.
- A distance learning course often costs less than a full-time degree.
What are Courses Offered?
- The universities can offer any level of courses like UG, PG, Diploma, PG Diploma and Certificate courses
The validity of Courses:-
- all courses which are offered under Distance Mode should be mandatory and approved by course wise from the Distance Education Bureau of New Delhi
- Without the approval of the council, the certificate will be invalid.
Who Can Apply:-
- Dropouts, House Wives, Govt Employees, Private Employees, and Regular Mode Students who are currently studying in any other course.