About BSc MLT B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc MLT)
BSc MLT Course Duration, Eligibility, Fees, Lateral Entry Overview:-
|Eligibility||10+2 with PCM / PCB|
|Eligibility||10+2 + 2 Years Diploma in Medical Lab Tech|
B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology – Fee Structure
Fees Structure will be different it depends on university/college. Approximate the fees will be starting from 20000 Per Year.
Jobs Prospects after completing B.Sc Medical Laboratory Technology Course. | BSC MLT Scope.
After the completion of BSc MLT, you will find a challenging career in a hospital, minor emergency centers, private laboratory, blood donor centers, doctor’s office or clinics. A technician can become a technologist through further education and work experience.
After B.Sc MLT what to do?
- after completing the Bsc MLT course you can study further studies like MSc-MLT or MSc-Microbiology, Biochemistry, Etc courses.
BSc MLT Colleges in Hyderabad | Universities offering BSC MLT Course In India
- Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences (KNRUHS), Warangal
- Separate Affiliated colleges list available on official web site of KNRUHS Course wise.
There are many colleges / Universities offering BSc MLT Course in India, you may check directly with your state universities or can comment below or call us.
- There are many private and Deemed Universities are offering this course.
B.Sc MLT Distance Education:-
- According to UGC-DEB instructions, there is no university/college approved to offer B.Sc MLT courses offered under distance education mode.
- How Ever some universities offer Bachelor of Science in Medical Lab Technology courses for Working Peoples under Industry Integrate / External BMLT Admissions.
BSc MLT Subjects
- Essential Biology
- General Microbiology
- Basic Haematology & Haematological Techniques-I
- Human Anatomy & Physiology-I
- Basics of Biochemistry
- Communication Skills
- Applied Bacteriology
- Applied Haematology-I
- Basic Cellular Pathology
- Analytical Biochemistry
- Medical Laboratory Management
- Blood Banking
- Parasitology & Virology
- Endocrinology, Tumor & Cancer Markers
- Immunology, Serology & Parasitology
- Human Values and Professional Ethics
- Systematic Bacteriology
- Basic Haematology Techniques –II
- Human Anatomy & Physiology –II
- Biochemical Metabolism
- Fundamentals of Computers
- Immunology &Mycology
- Applied Haematology-II
- Clinical Biochemistry-I
- Environmental Sciences
- Histopathology & Cytology technique
- Coagulation studies Systemic Bacteriology, Mycology & Virology
- Quality Laboratory Management & Automation
- Internal assessment & Practical.
Read Also: What is Medical Technologist?
4 thoughts on “Want to Study B.Sc MLT? Call Now +91 8801045488”
Pls how can i get an admission via scholarship as an international student?
Please fill and submit general enquiry form which is available in our web site, after checking the eligibility criteria and other details we will update with you by email or WhatsApp. thank you.
Am interested but in Nigeria right now, how do we go about it, I need to get a scholarship as an international student.
Please Write Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your complete education qualification details and course which you are interested in pursuing.