How to apply open inter in Telangana?
There is a simple procedure to apply open inter in Telangana, open inter is called for who are willing to study or already passed under Open Schooling System under Telangana Open School Society (TOSS), Hyderabad, Telangana.
Getting open inter certificate candidates needs to pass in five subjects which are divided into 3 groups A, B, C.
Follow the Below Procedure to Apply Open Inter in TOSS.
- Candidate needs to take admission form from TOSS nearest Study Centers or open intermediate colleges in Hyderabad
- Fill Complete Application form in Capital Letters.
- Enclose Original 10th class Certificate along with 2 sets of Xerox Copies.
- Enclose Caste Certificate in case you belong to SC/ST/BC.
- Enclose PH/Ex-Servicemen Certificate if applicable.
- Enclose Transfer Certificate of Class 10th.
- Enclose 4 Passport Size Photographs.
- Enclose Aadhar Card or any id proof.
- Submit completed form along with enclosures to your nearest study center / open inter colleges.
TOSS ADMISSION 2020-2021 LAST DATE FOR 2021 EXAM(CHECK)
How Many Subjects in Open Inter:-
- There are only 5 subjects that need to pass in open inter in Telangana.
Open Inter How Many Years:-
- The Open Inter of TOSS or any Open School Board in India is only 1 year.
- There is no Separate 1st and 2nd year in TOSS Open Inter, Intermediate Distance Education
Open Inter Certificate Value:-
- TS Open inter or NIOS Open Inter or APOSS Open Inter or any Open Intermediate certificate will equal value with regular intermediate.
- after Passing Open Intermediate students can apply for govt jobs and higher studies in India or abroad.
What is Open Inter:-
Open Inter means a student who cannot attend regular intermediate college and having a 1-year gap after passing open 10th or regular 10th class can give 5 subjects under Telangana State Open School (TOSS) or any other open school boards.
For any clarification while applying or for more information contact @ 8801045488