Inter fail students don’t really need to be feared because inter fail students have many ways for them to do so.
Options for Inter Failed Students:-
Inter fail students can select their career in 3 years regular engineering courses, or 2 years vocational courses, or inter fail can join degree college under an open university degree system offering many universities in India.
For Inter fail students have another opportunity, in which case they can get jobs after completing for 2 years Vocational Courses conducting by Board of Intermediate Education, Hyderabad, Telangana like Medical Lab Technician (MLT), Multipurpose Health Worker Female (MPHW), Physiotherapy, Ophthalmic Technician and so on.
Another Option for Inter fail What Next thinking students are to do 3 years Diploma Courses like Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Diploma in Chemical Engineering, Diploma in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Computer Science Engineering, Diploma in Automobile Engineering, etc. after passing these courses also inter fail join engineering dream will become true for inter fail students.
Inter Fail Can Join Degree Courses:– How can they Study a degree even if they are inter failed or even 10th failed can also join a degree course (open degree without intermediate)
the concept of inter fail join regular degree college, courses are nothing but open university degree / Distance Education course conduct with an entrance examination before admitting 1 year of Degree Course, and it is a legally valid one.
Inter Fail Join Regular Degree College is treated as Regular Degree?
The main point to know before joining mainly inter fail students who are joined under Inter Failed Join Regular degree vision is nothing but the degree is not treated as a regular college degree it is an open university degree / Distance Education Degree.
One More Option for Inter Failed Students:-What if we fail in inter 2nd year
Inter Second Year failed students:- can complete his/her intermediate 12th class from open schools in India.
Is Inter Fail Join Engineering? Is it Possible?
- The answer is no, but you have one option that you can complete the first diploma in engineering after 10th class, and then you can apply for B.E / B.Tech Engineering.
There are many States have Open Schooling System some of below:-
- National Institute of Open Schooling, New Delhi
- Telangana Open School Society, Hyderabad, Telangana
- AP Open School, Amravati, Andhra Pradesh
- MP State Open School Education Board, Madhya Pradesh
- Bihar Board of Open Schooling (BBOSE), Patna, Bihar
- Maharashtra Open School, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Chhattisgarh State Open School
- Rajasthan State Open School, Jaipur
- The West Bengal Council of Rabindra Open Schooling
Some Names of Open University Degree Offering Universities:-
- Kakatiya University, Warangal, Telangana
- Dr. B.R.Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad, Telangana
- Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh
- IGNOU, Delhi
- Tamilnadu Open University, Tamilnadu
- GITAM University, Andhra Pradesh
- Andhra University Online Courses
Which university distance education is best:
- The main is not to check the best or worst. You have to check whether the university approved by University Grants Commission (UGC) and Distance Education Bureau, New Delhi or not.
What is open degree:- Open Degree is nothing but the degree which conducted entrance examination for inter failed students for eligibility to take in degree admission.
Which course is best after 12th fail: There are many options for 12th failed students / many ways to study for inter failed students
- 2 Years of Vocational Courses
- 3 Years of Diploma Courses in Engineering
- Polytechnic Course
- Open Degree Courses
- Open School Inter
Yes, you can do 3 years Diploma in Engineering course, there are many universities and boards offering these courses.
Yes you can do Diploma and Inter 12th from Open School
It depends upon your goals and interest there are many fields like engineering, paramedical, it, etc.,
No, but in some cases, if any organization mentioned a specific percentage then its matters
You have 2 Options you can again Appear Intermediate under Backlog / Supplementary examination from the same board. Or
You can choose Open Intermediate.
So, before joining and taking decision check all the things
- Open Inter College in Hyderabad
- TOSS Admission 2023-24 :Telangana Open School SSC & Inter Admission
- Telangana Open School Society (TOSS) SSC & Open Inter Exam Time Table 2023
- Toss Exam Supplementary Fees 2023: Last Date to Apply
- How to Apply Online Degree Courses from Hyderabad, What is Territorial Jurisdiction?