In this post, you will get detail information about paramedical council Rajasthan, and paramedical college list in Rajasthan, courses offered by paramedical council Rajasthan
Rajasthan Para Medical Council:–
The Rajasthan Paramedical Council Jaipur is established by Rajasthan Government vide Rajasthan Paramedical Council Act, 2008 vide Act No:25/2008.
To provide for the constitution of a Para Medical Council Registration of a Para Medical Profession and Registration, Recognition of Paramedical Colleges List in Rajasthan, imparting education and training in paramedical courses in Rajasthan in the state and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto.
Powers & Functions of the Council:-
- To maintain the Register of Paramedical professionals
- To hear and decide appeals from the decision of the registrar in such manner as may be prescribed by regulations.
- To prescribe a regulation by code of ethics for regulating the professional conduct of registered Paramedical professionals.
- To reprimand to registered para medical professionals or to take such disciplinary action against him/her as may, in the opinion of the council.
- To promote innovations, research, and development in an establishment in new Paramedical courses in Rajasthan.
- To formulate schemes for promoting paramedical education and colleges.
- To promote effe3ctive link between paramedical education and medical education to promote research in paramedical subjects.
- To lay down norms and standards for paramedical courses.
- To fix institutional charges and fees.
- To recognize institutions paramedical colleges conducting paramedical courses in the state of Rajasthan.
- To constitute a board to conduct paramedical courses and establish paramedical colleges in Rajasthan.
Table of Contents
Paramedical Council Rajasthan Courses:-
|1||Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)||2 Years||10+2 with Science|
|2||Diploma in Radiation Technology (DRT)||2 Years||10+2 with Science|
|3||Diploma in Dental Mechanics Technology (DMT)||2 Years||10+2 with Science|
|4||Diploma in Dental Hygiene Technology (DDHT)||2 Years||10+2 with Science|
|5||Diploma in Operation Theater Technology (DOTT)||2 Years||10+2 with Science|
|6||Diploma in Dialysis Technology (DDT)||2 Years||10+2 with Science|
|7||Diploma in Orthopedic Technology (DOT)||2 Years||10+2 with Science|
|8||Diploma in ECG Technology||2 Years||10+2 with Science|
|9||Diploma in Blood Bank Technology||2 Years||10+2 with Science|
|10||Diploma in Endoscopy Technology||2 Years||10+2 with Science|
|11||Diploma in EEG Technology||2 Years||10+2 with Science|
|12||Diploma in Cath Lab Technology||2 Years||10+2 with Science|
|13||Diploma in Emergency and Trauma Care Technology||2 Years||10+2 with Science|
|14||Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology||2 Years||10+2 with Science|
|15||Diploma in Perfusion Technology||2 Years||10+2 with Science|
Preference in admission will be given to Bonafide residents of Rajasthan
Course Fees Structure
|Course Fee||Rs.35000 Per Year*|
*for fees details check the official web site of Rajasthan Paramedical Council Jaipur
Eligibility Conditions for Rajasthan paramedical council registration form submission to get registration from the council:
- The Person should be passed in 10+2 class with science subject?
- Only those students completed and obtained a certificate of a Para-medical course from any government body or private body recognized/permitted by the Government for the purpose who has run the course and awarded a certificate before the commencement of these rules & regulations.
- Passed Paramedical course in Rajasthan which approved by Rajasthan Government for running courses. also recognized/approved by the Paramedical council Jaipur.
- Who has passed the Para-medical course from any institution/ Board / Government body, outside the territories of Rajasthan State, recognized for the purpose by the concerned State Government or Central Government?
- Who has passed the Para-medical course from any institution, outside the territories of India, recognized for the purpose by the Government of the country concerned and verified by
Paramedical Council Rajasthan Contact Details:-
Rajasthan Paramedical Council, Jaipur
HOUSE NO.- 6, AVEREST COLONY, LAL KOTHI, JAIPUR – 302016 RAJASTHAN(INDIA)
Contact No: +91-141-2973804
- Open Inter College in Hyderabad
- TOSS Admission 2023-24 :Telangana Open School SSC & Inter Admission
- Telangana Open School Society (TOSS) SSC & Open Inter Exam Time Table 2023
- Toss Exam Supplementary Fees 2023: Last Date to Apply
- How to Apply Online Degree Courses from Hyderabad, What is Territorial Jurisdiction?