Voc Courses Offered by Board of Intermediate Education, Hyderabad
Vocational Courses education, meaning and training is an important element of the nation’s education effort. Voc education, in the changing perspective of the nation, can play its role more effectively and the large population / large population of India can take advantage of , vocational mlt it, there is a huge need to redefine the important elements of vocational education and training, So that they can make it more convenient, contemporary, relevant, inclusive and creative. The government of Telangana is well aware of the important role of voc education, Vocational Courses, Intermediate Vocational Courses in Telangana which is why the government is already making many important efforts in the state for development of vocational courses. Presently, Bharat School-based vocational education is included in a centrally sponsored scheme that was discussed in 1988 and aimed at providing an alternative to higher academic education. The main objective of courses, vocational education program is to meet the requirement of skilled and middle-class manpower for both the organized and unorganized sectors for the growth of the economy. Intermediate Vocational Courses in Telangana The field of vocational education courses has been increasing in the last years as per the market demand and the requirement of the learners. BIE Telangana current vocational education curriculum deals with both urban and rural areas.
Vocational courses provide scholars with a path to employment through the development of specialized information and demanding skills. Instruction mainly focuses on the development of basic art skills, technical know-how, and activity information. Vocational courses provided through cooperative arrangements with relevant skilled establishments provide myriad stress on the job coaching. These valuable strategies bridge the gap between college and employment and provide an opportunity to co-exist during learning. These are the best for employment, even after passing intermediate vocational jobs in private and government hospitals, diagnostics centers, nursing homes, etc. The main objective of every course is to give the student a chance to accumulate practical skills, attractive work habits. Which will change them to become productive members of the community and society?
Vocational Courses after 10th | Vocational Courses List
- There are many programs in the area of paramedical, agricultural, business and commerce, engineering and technology, home science, humanities and other, a bridge for professional students after 10th.
Here the Category wise Courses List after 10th:-
Paramedical courses after 10th :
- Medical Lab Technology (MLT) Course
- Physiotherapy Technician (PT) Course
- Multipurpose Health Worker-Female (MPHW)
- Ophthalmic Technician (OT)
Courses after 10th in Commerce:
- Accounting & Taxation
- Marketing & Salesmanship
- Office Assistantship
- Banking & Financial Services
- Insurance & Marketing
Diploma in Engineering after 10th:
- Automobile Engineering Technician
- Construction Technology
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics Engineering Technician
- Electrical Wiring & Servicing of Electrical Appliances
- Rural Engineering Technician
- Water Supply & Sanitary Engineering
- DTP & Printing Technology
Home Science Courses:
- Commercial Garment Designing & Making
- Fashion Garment Making
- Hotel Operations
- Pre-School Teacher Training (PTT)
Humanities & Other Courses:
- Computer Graphics & Animation
- Tourism & Travel Technique
Agriculture Vocational Courses after 10th in Telangana:
- Crop Production and Management
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology
List of Colleges offering courses in Telangana
- List of colleges offering vocational courses in Hyderabad: – Many colleges in Hyderabad and Telangana are offering Voc courses, affiliated to the Board of Intermediate Education, Hyderabad, Telangana
There are 3 types of vocational colleges affiliated by BIE Telangana, Hyderabad.
- Govt Colleges
- Aided Colleges
- Private Colleges
Intermediate Vocational Jobs: – Jobs for Intermediate Voc are 100% as compared to other General Intermediate Pass outs. Because mandatory practical training and 1 year on the job training while studying the course.
Eligibility for Voc Courses :
- Candidate should be passed 10th class from any recognized board.
- 2 Years
- For all students Scholarship facility Available.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
UGC Has newly launched B.Voc courses in all Sectors all vocational courses pass outs are eligible.
10th class Passed from Recognized Board.
after applying maximum of 7 working days.
Visit official site of BIE Telangana click under Students Online Services, enter your hall ticket number check the details and proceed for online payment.
Visit Student Online Services under Official web site of BIE Telangana,
Online Facility available for applying Duplicate Certificate online.
- OPEN UNIVERSITY | OPEN UNIVERSITIES IN HYDERABAD
- TS OPEN SCHOOL ADMISSION NOTIFICATION
- SDLCE KAKATIYA UNIVERSITY DISTANCE EDUCATION