About NIOS On Demand Exam Fees & Admission & Nios Result
NIOS On Demand Admission is The stream is open year-round for online learners who have passed secondary examination from recognized board; And in order to change their eligibility, a subject or four subjects may need a part admission or the applicant cannot be cleared, or the eligible candidates will not appear in any secondary level public examination from any recognized board. ; And at the secondary level only the NIOS’s On-Demand Examination System wants to appear, and according to Table Three, the entry demand is old-time address proof. Practitioners can transfer the failed Mark Sheet / Admit Card (Hall Ticket) along with relevant/supporting document and photograph on the applicable area provided in the online admission form to ensure admission
The learners who had applied for Transfer of Credit (TOC) have to send original failed mark sheet mentioning the Reference Number on the back of Mark Sheet.
To, Online Cell, NIOS, Room No. 408, A-24-25, Institutional Area, Sector-62, NOIDA-201309, Uttar Pradesh.
The Subjects available for appearing through On Demand Examination for Secondary (10th ) level are:
|PAPER CODE||SUBJECT NAME|
|212||Science & Technology|
|223||Indian Culture & Heritage|
|225||Data Entry Operations|
NIOS ON DEMAND EXAM FEE DETAILS
Fee Structure for Online NIOS On-Demand Exam fees, Admission (Streams-2, 3 and 4)
|Sl.No||Course||Registration Fee||Exam Fee||TOC Fee||*Change/Fee additional Subject Fee|
|1||Secondary/Senior Secondary (under Stream-2) Online admission||Rs. 480/- (per subject)||Rs. 250/- per subject for Theory. Additional Rs. 120/- for Practical per subject.||Rs. 180/- (per subject)||Rs. 720/- (per subject)|
|2||Secondary (Under Stream-3) Online admission||Rs. 480/- (per subject)||Rs. 500/- per subject for Theory. Additional Rs. 200/- for Practical per subject.||Rs. 180/- (per subject)||Rs. 720/- (per subject)|
|3||Secondary (Under Stream-4)||Rs. 480/- (per subject)||Rs. 500/- per subject for Theory. Additional Rs. 200/- for Practical per subject.||Rs. 180/- (per Subject)||Rs. 720/- (per subject)|
Fee for Dual Enrollment / Part Admission / Transfer of Credit (Stream -1):
|SL.No||Course||Fees (IN INR)|
|1||Secondary (10th) and Sr. Secondary (12th) Registration fee (Per subject / Per Paper)||Rs.480/-|
|2||Secondary, cost of Course Material for each Subject||Rs.360/-|
|3||Senior Secondary, cost of Course Material for each Subject||Rs.400/-|
Fee for Streams – 2, 3 and 4 :
|Registration fee (Stream 2,3 and 4)||Fees (in INR)|
|Secondary and Sr. Secondary (per subject) Stream 2,3 and 4 for all categories||Rs.480/-per paper/ subject|
Transfer of Credit (TOC) Fee for all Streams :
|Transfer of Credit (TOCS) Fee||Fee in (INR)|
|Secondary and Sr. Secondary (per subject)||Rs.180/-|
Change of subject / additional subject for All Streams :
|Fees for Change of subject / additional subject||Fees in Indian Rupees|
|Secondary (10th) Courses (per subject)||Rs.720/-|
|Sr. Secondary (12th) Courses (per subject)||Rs.Rs. 720/-|
Time needed: 10 hours.
Step by Step Registration Process for NIOS On Demand Admission and Fees Payment
- Step:1. First visit https://sdmis.nios.ac.in, select On-Demand Examination and Enter your state and city which you want to appear for the on-demand exam.
See Pic for better understanding
- Step 2: Basic Details Fill
Fill your basic details like name, father name, moth name, mobile, email id to generate Mobile and Email Id.
- Step3: Select Subjects / Studies in the Board Exam.
Step 2 and Step 3 will be applicable only for Existing Students of NIOS.
- Step4: Add Subjects
Select & Add Subjects which you want to appear in the NIOS On-Demand Exam.
- Step:5 Exam Center Selection
Select Examination center from where you want to appear the On-Demand Examination.
- Step:6 Availability of Dates
Select / View dates of Availability for On-Demand Exam Month wise calendar will be displayed.
- Step:7 NIOS On Demand Exam Fees Payment
Make fees payment for selected subjects.
- Step:8 Seats Allotted Conformation.
On-Demand Exam Seats will be allotted as per the availability of Seats for the particular date.
- Step:9 if the dates selected not available then select for next month.
if dates no confirmed you can check another available date from the calendar.
- Step10: after completion of the entire process.
wait for the confirmation of your on-demand exam admission registration.
- Step:11: Download On Demand Exam Hall Ticket
after successfully completing the on-demand admission process you can download Hall Ticket from your student login.
- Reporting to Exam Center
after downloading hall ticket you have to visit the on-demand exam center for practical and theory examination along with hall ticket.
How to check NIOS Result:-
- NIOS On Demand Result can be a check on official web site from www.nios.ac.in in examination/result section
- NIOS Result who has passed from 1990-2019 like nios 10th result 2018,nios result april 2018, nios result 2017, nios result 2015 class 12 on demand,can be check results online from the official web site of nios.
- NIOS April/May 2019 results available on nios official web site of www.nios.ac.in
NIOS Admission Status:–
- NIOS Admission Status can be checked by login in student login section. by entering NIOS Reference No / Registration No and Date of Birth.
you can read step by step given about NIOS On Demand Admission Process
No. not at all if you follow the NIOS Study Materials, NIOS Books properly then no doubt for your success.
You can pay online from the official web site by login in nios student login section.
in simple wait, the answer is Any Time Anywhere
Yes, NIOS is a world largest open school system, NIOS certificates are valid worldwide.
No, NIOS On Demand exam question paper same as comparing with NIOS public examination paper model.
- Telangana Open School Admission Notification 2019-2020
- What is Open University | Open Universities in Hyderabad
- Vocational Courses | Vocational Courses for 10th
- Telangana Open School Exam Fee Dates 2019