How can I apply for inter one sitting
You can apply for inter one sitting admission in any accredited Institute / Study Center of Concerned Open School which you prefer to take admission.
Documents required for Applying Inter One Sitting:-
- Original SSC (10th Class) Pass Certificate along with Xerox Copies of 2 Sets.
- Caste Certificate issued by Mandal Revenue Officer (MRO) or Tashildar in case of claiming fee concession.
- 2 Sets of attested Xerox Copies in case of claiming PHC or Ex-Servicemen Concession.
- Original Intermediate Failed Memo in case of claiming TOC (Transfer of Credit) along with two Xerox copies.
- 3 passport size color photos.
- Resident certificate in case of a candidate who has passed 10th class from other state boards.
Some of the Open Boards offering Inter One Sitting:-
- National Institue of Open Schooling, New Delhi
- Telangana Open School Society (TOSS), Hyderabad
- AP Open School Society, Andhra Pradesh
- MP State Open School, Madhya Pradesh
- Karnataka State Open School, Karnataka
- Jaipur State Open School, Rajasthan
- West Bengal Rabindra Open School, West Bengal
- Maharashtra State Open School, Maharashtra
- Bihar Board of Open Schooling & Examination, Patna (BBOSE)
How Can I Get Inter One Sitting Fee Details?
For fees details of one sitting inter (also called single sitting intermediate, inter single sitting. open inter etc.,) you can contact or visit inter one sitting colleges in Hyderabad or any city which you are looking to study.
For more details or one sitting admission in inter or SSC (10th class) you can contact @ 8801045488