BCom Full Form, Course Details, Subjects, Admission, Distance Education, Jobs
Hello everyone, in this article you will get complete information about the BCom full form course & the following topics.
- What is the Full form of BCom
- B.Com Course Details
- BCom Subjects
- BCom Distance / Correspondence / Online Education Details
- Jobs after Passing / Completing BCom Course
- And all the basics of Bachelor of Commerce Course details.
- List Universities that offering BCom distance education courses in India.
So let’s Check,
BCom Full Form
the full form or full name of BCom stands for Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)
BCom Course Details
Bachelor of Commerce is popularly known as B.Com.
|Course Duration||3 Years or 6 Semesters|
|Eligibility||12th class / Senior Secondary / Intermediate from the recognized university.|
|Mode||BCom couse available under Regular / Online / Distance / External Etc.,|
It is designed to provide students with a wide range of managerial skills and components in a particular area in commerce.
It equips students with the knowledge of accounting principles important export law economic policies and other aspects that impact trade and business.
as businesses are expanding globally, with the latest use of technology, there is a growing requirement of qualified and trained individuals.
you should have completed 10 plus two with English and math as core subjects with at least 50% marks from any recognized board.
Students who have done commerce in 10 plus two / Intermediate are given preference over others.
Some of the B.Com Degree Specialization Are
- BCom In Computer Application
- BCom In Foreign Trade
- E Commerce
- Office Management
- B.Com in Sale and Advertised Management.
It develops knowledge and skills in the core B.Com subjects like.
- Human Resources
Job Options for BCom Holders
Bachelor of Commerce degree holders has high employment trade.
as there is no business that does not require managers or commerce specialists to look after the financial aspects of their respective business.
After completing this course successfully, you can get jobs in.
- Educational Institutes
- foreign trade business consultancies budget planning
- As auditor
- Book Keepers
- Finance Manager
- financial analyst, etc.
This course is aimed to facilitate a deep understanding of how business organizations work.
BCom Distance Education
The distance or Correspondence, online B.Com course is suitable who cannot attend or go to regular college/classroom.
or, Those who are economically poor or who already working, these people can join distance education B.Com course.
List of Distance Education BCom Offering Universities in India.
There are many universities are offering Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) courses under the Distance Education / Online Education mode in India as well as worldwide.
Some of UGC – DEB Approved Universities for Bachelor of Commerce Distance Course.
- Subharti University, Meerut
- Madhurai Kamaraj University, Tamilnadu
- Karnataka State Open University, KSOU, Mysore
- Dr. B.R Ambedkar Open University, Hyderabad
- PGRRCDE, Osmania University Distance Education, Hyderabad, Telangana.
- Kakatiya University, School of Distance Learning (SDLCE) Warangal, Telangana.
- Indira Gandhi National Open University, IGNOU
- Symbosis University, Mumbai
- Dr.DY. Patil University, Mumbai.
- Sangai International University Manipur (External)*
- Kalinga University Raipur
- University of Mumbai
- Jyoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University, Rajasthan.
- Amity University
For Admissions or Scholarship or EMI Facility Call on 8801045488
- Mizoram Central University Online Bachelor Degree Programs -2021-22Mizoram Central University (MZU Online) is one of the leading universities in India. The university has been constantly working on strengthening its curriculum and adding new academic programs. In the year 2020, it added online Bachelor Degree Programs to its Read More …
- Telangana Open School Society SSC & Open Inter: A Student’s Guide 2021-2022Telangana Open School Society (TOSS), Hyderabad, Telangana (TS Open School) is a Telangana State Government Board that Conducts Secondary School Certificate Examination i.e., Open SSC/10th Class and Senior Secondary Examination i.e., Intermediate / TS Open Inter. Table of Contents Introduction Read More …
- Telangana Open School Admission 2021-22 | Call 8801045488The Telangana Open School Admission2021-22 for TS Open Inter & TS Open 10th Class will be Start from August-2021 to 25.09.2021 without late fees. And with late fees expected till November-2021. So, those who are interested in Applying for TS Read More …
- How to Complete Intermediate in 1 Year | TS Open Inter 2021-22Table of Contents How to Complete Intermediate in 1 Year | TS Open Inter 2021-22Can We Do Regular Degree with TS Open Inter Certificate?Can we Apply B.Tech with Open Inter certificate in Telangana?Check here Telangana Open School SSC & Open Read More …
- Top 5 Best Career Options after B.Com, Jobs, and Salary Check NowTable of Contents The Following is the Top 5 Best Career options after B.ComAnd if you have the following Questions in Your Mind? This article will be the Answer!Top 5 Best Career options after B.Com!Master of Business Administration (MBA)What is Read More …