How to Apply Aligarh Muslim University Online Courses |+91 8801045488
If you are looking to Apply Online Admission in Aligarh Muslim University Online Courses like,
BA, B.Com, MA, M.Com then follow these steps to complete your online admission process.
- Scan Your 10th Class / Secondary Certificate Original Mark sheet (For Uploading).
- Scan Your 12th / Sr. Secondary Certificate Original Mark sheet (For Uploading).
- Scan Your Degree / Diploma Original Mark sheet / Certificate (If You are Applying for Masters)
- Your Recent Passport Size Photo.
- Transfer Certificate of Last Qualifying Examination/ Migration Certificate.
- Debit / Credit or Net Banking for Online Fees Payment.
If You Are Facing Any Problem or Need Any Assistance While Applying AMUCDE Online Admission 2021 form then Call on +91 8801045488
Aligarh Muslim University History?
The Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh (Prayagraj) India, was established in 1920 by the Founder of AMU Mr. Syed Ahmed Ali Khan.
According to Universities Grants Commission (UGC), there are total of 54 Central universities are available in India, and Aligarh Muslim University is one of them.
The Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) is a famous and also well-known university in entire world.
Is Aligarh Muslim University private or government?
AMU Aligarh University is a Government University (Central).
Who Can Apply?
- There is no restriction for applying these courses. All are eligible to apply.
- Students who have required eligibility can pursue these courses.
- Also, Government Employees / Private Employees / House Wives, School Drop Outs Etc.,
What is the Online Courses Offered by Aligarh Muslim University (AMU)?
The following Online Courses are currently offering by AMU for 2021 Admission Session.
|1.||Bachelor of Arts (B.A) in English||3 Years||10+2/ Inter||Rs.8500/-|
|2.||Bachelor of Arts (B.A) in History||3 Years||10+2/ Inter||Rs.8500/-|
|3.||Bachelor of Arts (B.A) in Urdu||3 Years||10+2/ Inter||Rs.8500/-|
|4.||Bachelor of Arts (B.A) in Political Science||3 Years||10+2/ Inter||Rs.8500/-|
|5.||Bachelor of Arts (B.A) in Hindi||3 Years||10+2/Inter||Rs.8500/-|
|6.||Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com)||3 Years||10+2/Inter||Rs.8500/-|
|7.||Master of Arts (MA) in English||2 Years||Graduate With English Compulsory Subject||Rs.10500/-|
|8.||Master of Arts (MA) in History||2 Years||Graduate With History Compulsory Subject||Rs.10500/-|
|9.||Master of Arts (MA) in Urdu||2 Years||Graduate With Urdu Compulsory Subject||Rs.10500/-|
|10.||Master of Arts (MA) in Political Science||2 Years||Graduate With Pol.Sci Compulsory Subject||Rs.10500/-|
|11.||Master of Arts (MA) in Hindi||2 Years||Graduate With Hindi Compulsory Subject||Rs.10500/-|
|12.||Master of Commerce (M.Com)||2 Years||B.Com||Rs.11500/-|
Fees Structure for International Students.
- Bachelor of Arts Fees is 400 (USD) P.A
- Bachelor of Commerce Fees is 450 (USD)PA
- Master of Arts Fees is 500 (USD) P.A
- Master of Commerce Fees is 550 (USD) PA
Can Non Indian’s / International Students Can Apply AMU Online?
- Yes, Students from the Across the World Can Apply for Aligarh Muslim University Online Courses.
- Like Sudan, Srilanka, Ethiopia, Yemen, Nepal, Canada, Dubai, Saudi, Bangladesh, Tanzania, Africa Etc.,
Whether Government Employees Can Apply AMU Courses?
- Yes, Government Employees from any part of India can apply.
- There is no restriction for applying for admission.
How Classes and Examinations will be conducted?
- For All courses of Aligarh Muslim University Online Courses.
- Students can access Online Study Materials, Online Video Lectures, Assignments, etc.,
- The Assignments and Also Final Examinations will be conducted in Online Mode Only.
Is there any Territorial Jurisdiction applicable for these courses?
- No, the Territorial Jurisdiction Only Applicable for Distance Education Courses.
- For Online Courses there is no Territorial Jurisdiction for any university.
- Online Courses can be conducted from anywhere (Course & Examination Also).
Is AMU Online Degree Valid or Not For Government Jobs and Promotions?
- Yes, Students after Successfully completing Aligarh Muslim University Online Courses are eligible for Government Jobs as well as Private Jobs in the Entire World.
- Those who are already in-service candidates are doing courses; they can also get further Promotions or Upgrading Post.
Aligarh Muslim University distance education V/S Online Courses.
The Aligarh Muslim University has Both AMU Distance Education as well as Online Degree Programs.
AMUCDE Offers BA, BSc-Computers, B.Com courses under Distance Education.
Is Aligarh Muslim University only for Muslims?
No, Everyone Can Join AMU Online Courses there is no Restrictions.
What Next after Filling Online Admission form 2021?
After successfully completing online form process and payment you will get an email from the university along with the Admission Form (Attachment).
You have to download the admission form and attach all the documents which you have uploaded while filling AMU Online Form.
Also enclose the Fees Payment Receipt., and send to University Directly.
How to Study | Do You Get Aligarh Muslim university Student Login?
Yes, after receiving your physical admission form and verification of your eligibility criteria student will get Login Id and Password to registered email id.
Student can Attend Online Classes and also able to Access Study Materials any time anywhere.
In the student login student can also able to access ID card, Syllabus and other information.
If you are looking for How to Apply Aligarh Muslim University Online Courses admission like BA,B.Com, MA, M.Com course then call +91 8801045488
- How to Apply for Telangana Paramedical Board Certificate Registration
- Online Degree Courses in Hyderabad |BA, BCom, MA, M.Com
- Distance Education Degree in Hyderabad | Online Degree Courses
- How to Apply Aligarh Muslim University Online Courses |+91 8801045488
- Acharya Nagarjuna University ANUCDE 2020-21 Admission Dates
- Best UGC Approved Online Courses for Working People in India