Kakatiya University Distance Education Notification 2022-2023:- The School of Distance Learning and Continuing Education, Kakatiya University, Warangal (sdlceku) has issued an Admission Notification for the 2022-2023 Session.
Students who are willing to study the following Open Degree & PG Courses at Kakatiya University can apply online before 01.11.2022.
Table of Contents
What is the Last Date of Kakatiya University Distance Education Admission 2022-2023?
For SDLCE KU UG & PG Admissions the Last date is 01.11.2022
Kakatiya University Distance Education Courses Offered: 2022-2023
- Bachelor of Arts (HPP)
- Bachelor of Arts (SPP)
- Bachelor of Arts (EPP)
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) General & Computers
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Library & Information Sciences (BLISC)
- Master of Science in Psychology (M.Sc Psychology)
- Master of Science in Mathematics (M.Sc Mathematics)
- Master of Social Worker (MSW)
- Master of Arts in Telugu
- Master of Arts in Sociology
- Master of Arts in Sanskrit
- Master of Arts in Public Administration
- Master of Arts in Hindi
- Master of Arts in History
- Master of Arts in English
- Master of Arts in Economics
- Master of Arts in Human Resource Management
- Master of Commerce (M.Com)
Kakatiya University Open Degree Admission: for SSC Passed inter Fail or Not Passed Students.
As you know every year the Kakatiya University Offer Open Degree Courses for those who have not passed the Intermediate (12th) class through Open University / Eligibility Test.
Unfortunately, this year KAKATIYA UNIVERSITY DISTANCE EDUCATION OPEN DEGREE-2021-22 notification not issued / Inter failed students are not eligible to for apply Open Degree in Kakatiya University.
Kakatiya University Distance Education Study Centers in Hyderabad: SDLCE KU
Since SDLCE KU 2020-2021 notification as per UGC norms, there are no Kakatiya University Distance Education Study Centers are available in Hyderabad.
Students can apply for admission in SDLCE KU Open Degree 2021-22 from Hyderabad but examination centers will be in Warangal Jurisdiction only
How to Apply Online Admission 2022-2023.
- Visit the official website of SDLCEKU
- Fill Your Complete Details
- Select Your Study Center
- Keep ready your all required eligibility documents (As per Eligibility) Upload Online.
- Scan Copy of Photograph
- Debit/ Credit Card for Online Fees Payment.
- After successful completion of Online Admission and Fees Payment.
- Take Print out of the form and submit it to your study centre.