the meaning of SSLC is
The Meaning / Full form of SSLC meaning SSLC certificate is nothing but Senior Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC), there are many names called by peoples like SSLC Certificate, Matriculation, SSLC Mark sheet, SSC, Secondary School Certificate, etc.,
In a simple way to tell the meaning of what is SSLC means is 10th class or 10th standard certificate.
What Is SSLC Certificate:- sslc means 10th or 12th
SSLC Certificate Means (Senior Secondary Leaving Certificate) is a certificate obtained by students after successfully completing school education from 1 to 10th, and passing the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (10th Standard) conduct by the respective state government. in all states which are approved by the Ministry of Human Resource Development and Department of School Education, Government of India.
Why Different Names:-
In south India states i.e, in Kerala, Karnataka, and Maharashtra they will issue and called as SSLC Certificate for 10th standard.
In north and eastern they will issue an HSC Certificate i.e., Higher Secondary / Matriculation Examination, etc., so sslc and matriculation are same.
In Andhra Pradesh and Telangana State, they will issue as Secondary School Certificate (SSC) certificate.
Matriculation Certificate Means : it means a candidate has passed his 10th class or secondary school certificate examination.
Value / Validity of SSLC, SSC, and Matriculation Certificate?
Yes, the value of all is the same and eligible for higher education and for employment purpose under government and private sector.
What are the Uses of Having SSLC Certificate:-
There are many, in the present scenario with SSLC 10th standard/education is no value, you cannot get even labor job in any sector.
- For Studying Higher Education: – SSLC / 10th standard certificate is must for studying 11th standard / Intermediate or any diploma courses or polytechnic courses.
- For Passport: – SSLC Certificate must for applying for ECNR Passport.
- For Driving License:- what is sslc certificate in driving licence: if you want to get Driving License or Batch License you must need to pass Secondary School / 10th Standard.
Read Also: TS Open SSC
List of Boards offering SSLC / SSC / Matriculation / 10th class in India.
- BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION (ANDHRA PRADESH)
- BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION, ASSAM
- ASSAM SANSKRIT BOARD
- STATE MADRASSA EDUCATION BOARD, ASSAM
- Aligarh Muslim University Board of Secondary & Sr. Secondary Education, Aligarh
- BIHAR SCHOOL EXAMINATION BOARD
- BIHAR BOARD OF OPEN SCHOOLING & EXAMINATION
- BIHAR STATE MADRASA EDUCATION BOARD
- BIHAR SANSKRIT SHIKSHA BOARD
- BANASTHALI VIDYAPITH
- CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
- CHHATISGARH BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
- CHHATISGARH STATE OPEN SCHOOL
- CHHATTISGARH SANSKRIT BOARD, RAIPUR
- CHHATTISGARH MADRASA BOARD
- COUNCIL FOR THE INDIAN SCHOOL CERTIFICATE EXAMINATIONS
- DAYALBAGH EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTE (DEEMED UNIVERSITY)
- GOA BOARD OF SECONDARY AND HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION
- GUJARAT SECONDARY AND HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION BOARD
- BOARD OF SCHOOL EDUCATION HARYANA
- Gurukula Kangri Vishwavidyalaya
- H. P. BOARD OF SCHOOL EDUCATION
- The J & K STATE BOARD OF SCHOOL EDUCATION
- JHARKHAND ACADEMIC COUNCIL, RANCHI
- KARNATAKA SECONDARY EDUCATION, EXAMINATION BOARD
- KERALA BOARD OF PUBLIC EXAMINATION
- BOARD OF VOCATIONAL HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION, KERALA
- MAHARASHTRA STATE BOARD OF SECONDARY AND HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION
- BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION, MADHYA PRADESH
- M. P. STATE OPEN SCHOOL EDUCATION BOARD
- MAHARISHI PATANJALI SANSKRIT SANSTHAN
- BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION, MANIPUR
- MEGHALAYA BOARD OF SCHOOL EDUCATION MIZORAM
- BOARD OF SCHOOL EDUCATION NAGALAND
- BOARD OF SCHOOL EDUCATION
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF OPEN SCHOOLING
- BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
- ODISHA PUNJAB SCHOOL EDUCATION BOARD
- BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION RAJASTHAN
- RAJASTHAN STATE OPEN SCHOOL, JAIPUR
- RASHTRIYA SANSKRIT SANSTHAN
- STATE BOARD OF SCHOOL EXAMINATIONS(SEC.) & BOARD OF HIGHER SECONDARY EXAMINATIONS, TAMIL NADU
- BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION, TELANGANA STATE
- TELANGANA OPEN SCHOOL SOCIETY
- TRIPURA BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
- U.P. BOARD OF HIGH SCHOOL & INTERMEDIATE EDUCATION
- BOARD OF SCHOOL EDUCATION UTTARAKHAND
- UTTRAKHAND SANSKRIT SHIKSHA PARISHAD
- WEST BENGAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION
- UTTRAKHAND MADRASA EDUCATION BOARD
- WEST BENGAL COUNCIL OF HIGHER SECONDARY EDUCATION
- WEST BENGAL BOARD OF MADRASAH EDUCATION
- The WEST BENGAL COUNCIL OF RABINDRA OPEN SCHOOLING
How can I get duplicate SSLC 10th and 12th Mark sheet?
- File FIR in Nearest Police Station where you lost your SSLC / 12th Certificate.
- Download Application form for issue of Duplicate Mark sheet / Certificate from your board online if available.
- Or visit board office and fill the application with all details.
- Take demand draft / NEFT (applicable for some boards) as the prescribed amount by the respective board in your state.
- And enclose all the documents mentioned in the application form for issuing duplicate certificate.
commonly called for 12th standard is 12th class and in some states also called PUC, Intermediate.
no for normal passport you don’t require but Date of Birth Certificate is must for applying for passport. If you want ECNR passport then SSLC certificate must be required.
SSLC stands for Secondary School Leaving Certificate and Matriculation Stands for 10th class standard. Both are same
Hope you will get the Meaning of SSLC Certificate if you have any more query please comment below.
- Acharya Nagarjuna University ANUCDE 2020-21 Admission Dates
- Best UGC Approved Online Courses for Working People in India
- B.Com E Commerce Colleges in Hyderabad For Working People
- How to Get Admission in GITAM University Open Degree
- Telangana Open School Contact Number is 8801045488 for SSC & Inter