The Complete Process of Telangana Paramedical Board Certificate Registration Explained.
How to Apply for Telangana Paramedical Board Certificate Registration.
The Following Original and One Set of Xerox Copies required while Applying for Fresh Registration of Certificate in TSPMB.
- 10th Class Marksheet
- 12th Class Marksheet
- Diploma (if Registering Diploma Certificate)
- Graduation Marksheet &Certificate (If Applying for Degree Certificate Registration)
- Transfer Certificate or Migration Certificate
- Provisional or Degree Certificate
- 2 Photos
- Complete Filled TSPMB Registration form with 2 Witnesses Details.
- A Fees of Rs.300/- challan or online transfer towards Certificate Registration Charges.
- Internship or Training Certificate (If Applicable)
Registration fees for all Diploma or Degree Certificate Registrations is Rs,300/- (Rupees Three Hundred Only).
the registration fee should be submitted or pay in challan or bank transfer which bank account number will be given on the notice board of the TSPMB office.
How Much Time it Will Take for Certificate Registration
The Process of Registration time normally takes 1 Week and also depending on Working Days / Holiday’s.
But Be Prepare for 15 Days to Get Registration Certificate.
Validity of Registration Certificate
Once the Certificate Registered in Telangana Paramedical Board the validity of the certificate will be 5 Years.
Process of Renewal Certificate Registration.
The Process of Renewal Certificate Registration WIll be the same, and also all documents which are required for fresh registration will be the same.
But the Original Registration Certificate should be Attach with Renewal Registration Form so that the TSPMB will issue a fresh Registration Certificate for 5 Years Validity.
What is the Process of Registration Students Passed Paramedical Courses from the Other States?
If any student passed Paramedical COurses from Other State Boards or Universities other than Telangana are follow the below process.
in this case, the student needs to First Register the Certificate fin the Respective State Which Student has passed the paramedical course.
and get “NOC” No Objection Certificate from the Board or Paramedical Council.
after that along with Application original No Objection Certificate (NOC) should be submit in TSPMB.
What if There is No Paramedical Council or Board Available in Particular State?
If there is no Paramedical Board or Council available to register the paramedical courses or certificates, then the student needs to get NOC or Letter from the District Medical Health & Welfare Office (DMHO) or Concerned Department stating that there is No Paramedical Board Available.
How to Register Certificates in TSPMB, Telangana Paramedical Board Online?
as of now there is no such online facility implemented by the TSPMB to register certificates online.
Why to Register Certificate in Telangana Paramedical Board?
Those students completed Paramedical Courses like Physiotherapy, Optometry, Medical Lab Technology, MPHW, Radiology, Operation Theater, Dialysis, Etc., courses and willing to undergo or Provide Services in Telangana, it is mandatory to get Telangana Paramedical Board Certificate Registration.
If You Have Any Doubts or Need Clarification You Can Ask Your Questions by Commenting Below!
- Mizoram Central University Online Bachelor Degree Programs -2021-22
- Telangana Open School Society SSC & Open Inter: A Student’s Guide 2021-2022
- Telangana Open School Admission 2021-22 | Call 8801045488
- How to Complete Intermediate in 1 Year | TS Open Inter 2021-22
- Top 5 Best Career Options after B.Com, Jobs, and Salary Check Now
- Is Distance Education Degree Valid for Government Jobs?