BSc Optometry Colleges in Hyderabad
if you are searching for BSc Optometry Colleges in Hyderabad:- There is no college available in Hyderabad for running B.Sc. Optometry or Bachelor of Science in Optometry 4 year’s course in Hyderabad.
In Telangana, there is only one health university i.e., Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences, Warangal, Telangana State.
The KNRUHS, Warangal, Telangana has not approved any college to conduct BSc Optometry / B.Sc. Optometry / Bachelor of Science in Optometry course nor the course mentioned on the official website of Kaloji Narayana Rao University of Health Sciences which is http://www.knruhs.telangana.gov.in and also not given a list of optometry colleges in Hyderabad as well as in Telangana.
Even in Andhra Pradesh under NTR University of Health Sciences (NTRUHS), Vijayawada, also not available B.Sc. Optometry courses.
However, there is only a Diploma in Optometry courses available in Hyderabad and all over Telangana which conduct under Telangana Para Medical Board (TSPMB), Hyderabad
And there are also colleges available for Ophthalmic Technician Course (12th level) Vocational Course after 10th class pass students.
conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education (BIE) Hyderabad, Telangana.
BSc Optometry Colleges in Hyderabad or Telangana not available? What is the Option?
The only option who has completed ophthalmic technician or diploma in optometry from Telangana paramedical colleges and who want to study further like BSc Optometry Courses is.
To study other state universities which are providing Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Optometry courses some of the below-listed universities are:-
- DR.MGR Medical University, Tamilnadu
- Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Science, Karnataka
- Om Sterling Global University, Haryana
- Vinayaka Missions University, Tamilnadu
- Chitkara University
- Sanskriti University,UP
- Bharti Vidyapeeth University, Pune
- Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur
- Desh Bhagath University, Bathinda, Punjab
BSc Optometry How Many Years?
- According to the University Grants Commission (UGC) Specification of Degrees, the Bachelor of Science in Optometry course is 4 Years.
What is the Eligibility Criteria?
- A student should be passed 12th / intermediate with PCB or PCM / Vocational Ophthalmic technician course.
BSc Optometry Lateral Entry Admission Available?
- Yes, those students are passed 2 Years Diploma in Optometry course after 12th class is eligible for Lateral Entry Admission direct in 2nd year.
Is BSc optometry distance education Available?
- No, BSc optometry courses are only regular mode.
BSc Optometry Job Opportunities?
- There are many job opportunities and also self-employment opportunities available in India for optometrists.
- Even there are job opportunities in Canada, Saudi, Dubai, UAE, and the United States.
Is BSc Optometry Tough?
- No, this is not tough, whatever you study in this course that is only related to Eye.
- And whatever courses you choose make sure you have an interest in that profession then there is nothing though.
Is B.Sc. Optometry is a Doctor?
- No, after completion of the Bachelor of Science in Optometry course you cannot write or become a doctor.
- You are an optometrist.
Is there any council available for the Optometry course in India?
- No, there is no such central council available for optometry courses.
- But, if in any state paramedical council available then the students can register themselves in the concerned paramedical board or councils.
After BSc optometry what can I do?
- After passing the BSc optometry course you can do further Master of Science in Optometry (MSc Optometry) Course.
- Or you can also practice or open optical center.
Is NEET required for BSc Optometry?
- No, NEET is not Required to Study the Bachelor of Science in Optometry (B.Sc Optometry) Course.
Can I do Optometry without Biology?
No, for Admission in B.Sc-Optometry students have to pass with Biology, Physics, and Chemistry Stream.
2 thoughts on “BSc Optometry Colleges in Hyderabad – Check Now”
BSc optometry colleges in Hyderabad please tell me