The Telangana Paramedical Notification 2020-2021 for admission into Government & Private Paramedical Colleges into various 2 years duration paramedical courses has released on 23.10.2020 officially by the TSPMB, Telangana on the official website www.tspmb.gov.in
TSPMB Admission Notification 2020-21 Dates:-
|Date of Issue Notification||23.11.2020|
|Last Date of Submission Filled in the Application form||02-11-2020|
|Last Date of Counseling Process & Selection of Candidates List||12-11-2020|
|Last date for submission of Selected Candidates/students to TS Paramedical Board, Koti, Hyderabad (By the Colleges)||26-11-2020|
Paramedical Courses in Telangana after 12th by TS Paramedical Board
The following courses are conducted by Telangana Paramedical Board, Hyderabad.
- DIPLOMA IN MEDICAL LAB TECHNOLOGY (DMLT)
- DIPLOMA IN OPTOMETRY TECHNICIAN (DOT)
- DIPLOMA IN HOSPITAL FOOD SERVICE MANAGEMENT TECHNICIAN (DHFSM)
- DIPLOMA IN MULTIPURPOSE HEALTH ASSISTANT – MALE (DMPHW-M)
- DIPLOMA IN OPHTHALMIC ASSISTANT (DOA)
- DIPLOMA IN AUDIO-METRI TECHNICIAN (DAM)
- DIPLOMA IN RADIOTHERAPY TECHNICIAN (DRTT)
- DIPLOMA IN PERFUSION TECHNICIAN (DPERFU)
- DIPLOMA IN DIALYSIS (DDIALY)
- DIPLOMA IN MEDICAL IMAGING TECHNICIAN (DMIT)
- DIPLOMA IN RESPIRATORY THERAPY TECHNICIAN (DREST)
- DIPLOMA IN MEDICAL STERILIZATION MANAGEMENT & Operation Theater Technician (DMS&OTT)
- Diploma in Hearing Language & Speech Therapy Technician (DLHST)
- Diploma in Dental Technician (DDT)
- Diploma in Dental Hygienist (DDHY)
- Diploma in Micro Surgery (DMS)
- Diploma in Anesthesia Technician (DANS)
- Diploma in Cath Lab Technician (DCLT)
- Diploma in Radiographic Assistant (DRGA)
- Diploma in Dark Room Assistant (DDRA)
- Diploma in ECG Technician (DECG)
- Diploma in Cardiology Technician (DCARDIO)
- A Candidate Should be Passed with Biology, Physics, Chemistry (B.iPC) in 12th / Intermediate will be given first preference.
- If B.iPC students not available then second preference will be given to Maths, Physics, Chemistry (MPC) Students.
- Even MPC students not available then other group students will be given admission.
Medium of Studies
- All courses medium of instructions will be in English Only.
- A candidate must have 75 % of Attendance for all courses conducted by Telangana State Paramedical Board (TSPMB).
- All courses examination will be conducted consolidated for 2 years.
TS Paramedical Courses Fees Structure in Telangana
Fees in Government Colleges
- The Tuition fees per month is Rs.500/- per month in TSPMB government colleges.
Fees in Private Paramedical Colleges
- Government Quota:- Rs.13000/- Per Year will be charged by the Affiliated Colleges under TS Paramedical Board
- Management Quota: Rs.40000/- Per Year will be charged by the Private Paramedical Colleges under TSPMB, Telangana.
- These fees according to Telangana Paramedical Board Admission Notification 2020-2021.
List of Government Paramedical Colleges in Telangana Approved by TSPMB.
- Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal
- Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad
- Government ENT Hospital, Hyderabad
- Government Gen & Chest Hospital, Hyderabad
- Osmania University College for Women
- Gandhi Medical College, Secundrabad
- IPM & Food Labs Narayanaguda, Hyderabad
- MNJ Institute of Oncology & RCC, Hyderabad
- Sarojini Devi Eye Hospital, Mehindipatnam, Hyderabad
- Government Medica College, Mahaboob Nagar
- Government Medical College, Nizamabad
- Government Medical College, Siddipet